OCR / Scanning
Outsource Optical Character Recognition Services to UNV data Solutions
Optical Character Recognition or OCR is the mechanical or electronic translation of data into an automatic machine-editable text. Usually captured by a scanner, data entry through OCR is faster, more accurate and more efficient than keystroke data entry. Outsourcing OCR and data entry services to call center service providers is the most cost-effective solution. Outsource to Flatworld Solutions for the most proficient handling of your optical character recognition services. With the up-to-date technology at Flatworld Solutions your data collection will be in good hands.
UNV data Solutions Optical Character Recognition Services
- UNV data Solutions will format the information in an easily retrievable and user-friendly file and store it in an electronic structure.
- With almost zero data entry errors, your data will be seamlessly integrated and easily readable.
- Both Text Input and Data Capture categories of OCR scanners are available with Flatworld Solutions.
- UNV data Solutions’ text input scanner services will enable you to sort high volumes of data that can be edited later.
- The data capture scanners can capture and configure repetitive data.
- UNV data Solutions can acquire information from any existing format of your data – be it old paper files, forms, applications or word documents.
- UNV data Solutions’ well-trained and professional team can handle high volume loads of work, round-the-clock.
- The OCR services offered by Flatworld Solutions can be used with any printing technique.
Outsource OCR Services to UNV data Solutions and Gain ICR Services!
- UNV data Solutions also offers Intelligent Character Recognition or ICR. ICR is an advanced form of OCR and is more specific – it is particularly for handwritten matter recognition.
- ICR extends the usefulness of OCR services and has a 98% accuracy rate in reading handwriting in structured forms.
- Making use of Automated Forms Processing, a helpful invention in the development of ICR, UNV data Solutions provides the best ICR and OCR services in the industry.
- There is no laborious manual keying and the whole process is more accurate and precise than traditional human data entry.
- Another service giving UNV data Solutions an advantageous edge over the others is Magnetic Ink Character Recognition services. The accuracy is as high as 1 read error for every 30,000 checks! Only at UNV data Solutions!
Why Outsource OCR Services to UNV data Solutions?
- Outsourcing to UNV data Solutions’ will ensure that Optical Character Recognition and Data Entry services are in safe, qualified and experienced hands.
- UNV data Solutions’ professional team has a comprehensive understanding of the OCR and ICR service providing process, functioning and solutions, making it a beneficial association for your business.
- UNV data Solutions’ outsourcing executives will manage your data center in the most efficient way.
- UNV data Solutions will not only give you absolute satisfaction but also higher-than expectation delivery of desired results.
- At UNV data Solutions, you will get the best of quality services at the least of prices. Cost-effective services with high-quality are assured at UNV data Solutions.
Outsource to UNV data Solutions and rest assured that your OCR services are in the most capable hands. You can easily focus on your business without having to worry about your data entry workload.
Read more about Data Cleansing Services and Directory Services. Also Read about OCR Cleanup Services. If you would like to outsource your data entry work to India please fill in the inquiry form. Our Client Engagement Team will contact you.
Outsource Document Scanning Services to UNV data Solutions
The internet is revolutionizing the way businesses operate with their customers and partners; many are taking their operations online and eliminating paper documents that used to lug space and consume a lot of time to sift through. If you have been working with paper documents you will know that apart from taking up space, finding and extracting information from them takes up valuable time and resources. Thankfully, with the advent of outsourcing and quality labor, you can convert all of your paper documents into a digital format through document scanning services no matter how many documents you have.
Utilizing high speed scanners combined with manual data entry and quality checks, UNV data Solutions has been a leader in providing document scanning and data entry services to companies around the world. With over 10000 man-hours of experience and more than 50 customers to vouch for us in document scanning / digitizing / imaging services, we can take up large scale conversion of your paper documents.
Document scanning – Why do you need it?
When valuable information about your business is trapped in paper documents, business productivity and bottom lines are affected. When these are scanned and converted into a digital format, you have access to vast quantities of data that you can easily retrieve in no time. Imagine having to know historical data about your business and/or the market quickly which wouldn't have been possible in a paper format unless you want to spend countless hours poring over them.
The benefits of document scanning
- Saves space by eliminating paper files
- Reduces the operating costs of maintaining paper documents
- Easy and quick access to digitized document in seconds
- Review digital documents to analyze information about your performance, the market and your customers
- No information can be lost, stolen or misfiled