View or change e-mail account settings
- On the Tools menu, click E-mail Accounts.
- Select View or change existing e-mail accounts, and then click Next.
- Click the e-mail account you want, and then click Change.
- Make sure that the settings you see match the information you received from your Internet service provider (ISP) or administrator.
- Do one of the following:
- If you are changing a Microsoft Exchange Server account, click Check Names to verify that the server recognizes your name. The name and server you entered should become underlined. Be sure your computer is connected to your network. If your name does not become underlined, contact your administrator.
- If you are changing a POP3 server account, click Test Account Settings to verify that your account is working. If there is missing or incorrect information, such as your password, you will be prompted to supply or correct it. Be sure your computer is connected to the Internet.
What We Do:
- Diagnose cause of outlook settings & problems you are facing in Microsoft Outlook
- Remotely install and setup your outlook
- Help you take backups of valuable data & outlook address books
- Fix errors which occur while you work on your PC
- Recommend software to improve daily productivity. We support Windows 95/98/ME/XP/ Home & Pro/Vista/7 NT/ 2000/ Vista